Google
 

Hunting Items are HOT at Rummage Sales

I just finished with hosting a rummage sale and guess what the HOT HOT items were? Anything camoflage or hunting related! The only things that didn't sell were those I priced high because I secretly wanted to keep them. I placed the hunting items on a table closest to the street so that the guys would notice and get out of the vehicle to inspect. The buyers were a mix of boys, men, and women who hoped they were getting something their husband would like.

There was one woman who tried on the camo hat, and for a moment I got my hopes up that she was a wild woodswoman! But then she turned to her friend and said, "Is it 'me'?" and they both laughed at her joke. But at the end of the sale I got the last laugh - It was one of the things I had secretly wanted to keep. And when I try it on and look in the mirror it IS 'me'!

How to Make Money With Your Garage Sale, Yard Sale, Tag Sale, Apartment Sale, Moving Sale, Porch Sale, Estate Sale, Rummage Sale, or Any Sale

No comments: