Google
 

Scrapbooking the Outdoors

How many scrapbookers are out there? I just started scrapbooking last year. I didn't think I'd like it, the nit-pickey little pieces, the cheesy decorations. Guess what? They have nifty tools that cut the little pieces and there are some really cool stickers and backgrounds! After I made my first page, I thought "Oh, that's so nice! I made that?" My next scrapbook is going to be all about my outdoor activities (naturally!). I Googled "scrapbooking the outdoors" and here's some of what I found:


The Great Outdoors Scrapbooking
There is nothing like being out in nature. The trees, the mountains, the wildlife, the scenery, the fishing, the bugs, umm, well, maybe the bugs aren’t so great, but you just can’t beat Mother Nature for the awe-inspiring views. When you use our Great Outdoors scrapbook supplies to scrap your trip to the lake, wilderness trek or visit to the park, you are sure to be inspirational as well with the pages you’ll create. Your memories will be preserved for generations to come.


About.Com: Camping and Outdoor Scrapbook Pages
Do you have some camping or outdoor photos still in boxes or older photo albums? These layout ideas will inspire you when you need an idea for your next camping layout. In this gallery, you will find everything from simple pages to more complex layouts. A couple of the layouts have even been created digitally.


Scrapbooking Ideas - Outdoor and Camping Scrapbooks
Fun outdoor and camping resources for your camping vacations and outdoor themed pictures.


Outdoor Phrases and Quotes from Scrapbook.com

No comments: